Frequently Asked Questions
This Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page provides a quick overview of how to use the Republic of Green website
and links for getting started. For more in-depth instruction and assistance, please visit the Help Center.
Launched in 2024, the Republic of Green is an online community for people who care about creating a healthy, sustainable planet and life. We offer a green business directory and social network with environmental news, jobs, and events. Our mission is to be your go-to hub for all things green.
Our vision is to connect consumers, businesses, and influencers through a practical and powerful community to accelerate the movement toward an environmentally sustainable planet.
We look forward to seeing you around the Republic!
Republic of Green is designed to be your go-to resource for all things green. It’s free to join!
- Social Network: Explore, expand, and deepen your green passions by joining (or creating) Interest Groups. Ask questions or share stories in the interest group forums. Connect as friends with other Members.
- Business Directory: Find green businesses, nonprofits and recreational places. If you register, you can save them and write reviews.
- Green Events: Find local green events.
- Green Jobs: Find green jobs posted by RoG members and companies nationwide.
- Green Classifieds: Browse or post your own classified ads of eco-friendly items.
- Green Products: Browse products listed by RoG company members.
- Green News: Keep up on environmental news, both original and curated from around the web.
Republic of Green is designed as the go-to place to connect with people who care about the environment and sustainability. It’s the perfect place to showcase your green business, nonprofit, or governmental entity. It’s free to join!
- Green Business Directory: List your green business in the directory so consumers can easily find you! Join with a free basic listing, or upgrade to a premium subscription for more benefits.
- Green Jobs: Post your jobs.
- Green Events: Post your green events and appear in the Events Calendar.
- Green Products: Post photos and links to your green products.
- Green Classifieds: Browse or post classified ads of eco-friendly items.
- Green Social Network: Connect socially with environmentally-minded consumers to create brand awareness, goodwill, and trust. Join, create or moderate Interest Groups. Be a resource in the Interest Group forums.
- Green News: Contribute articles to generate visibility for your business.
Green Business Directory
Green Social Network
The “Social Side” of Republic of Green has the Social Network is where you can connect socially and professionally
with like-minded people, and share your green passions.